CLASSIC WOODEN DOORS
Livingwood offers a range of in and outward open entrance doors. All our panel doors are based around an insulated panel system, to which we can introduce windows. The panels are highly insulated many with overall U values below 0.80.
TRADITIONAL ENTRANCE DOORS
The Livingwood Windows Classic range of entrance doors are based around an insulated panel system that enables us to achieve U values below 1.0 W/m² K for the whole door including frame. The doors are made up of insulated panels with aluminium and plywood veneers pre-hung in a laminated timber frame. They include 3 dimensionally adjustable hinges in BZP, stainless steel or colour co-ordinated hinge sets. We are able to groove the veneers to achieve various patterns into which we can insert glass vision panels of various shapes and sizes; such as square, oblong round or diamond shaped. To this we can add traditional beading to create a Georgian or more traditional door effect.
As standard our doors come with a low profile threshold (part M of the building regulations compliant). If required we can add a timber sub threshold to this. We can offer any RAL colour from the classic range, with two-colour options available.
- Handle opening or slam shut design with pull handles in and out
- Engineered timber frames and sash’s with no visible knots
- Inward or outward opening
- 3D hinge system for easy adjustment
- Varying frame depths from 88 to 116mm
- Espagnollete locking system as standard
- Optional pre wiring for electric locking and opening
- U values below 0.80 W/m²K
- Various glass vision panel designs
- Bespoke panel designs (please ask sales team for details)
- Download operating and maintenance information
All our doors and windows can be finished in a huge range of colours. Contact us for details.
We needed an elegant replacement for doors which form a prominent feature of our bungalow facing south-west overlooking the sea. Draught resistance and triple glazing were key requirements and the Tilt and Slide door from Livingwood Windows ticks all of the boxes. The recommended specialist fitters took great pains to ensure that the installation met with our needs and went smoothly.