Careers at Livingwood
We are a fast-growing, ambitious business and offer great career opportunities to the right people. Working at Livingwood is fun, rewarding and fulfilling. Take a look at our latest vacancies below.Anchor
Surveyor/ Project Manager
Surveyor/ Project Manager required to work for an established and fast growing window company. We manufacture and supply Reynaers Aluminium Windows and Doors and import timber & alu-clad/ timber units from Scandinavia.
Working on variety of building projects, from restoration to new build. The successful candidate will have several years experience working on building projects of varying sizes in the UK market. Please note you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. References required.
This is an empowered position requiring strong commercial and people skills. Responsible for all project related commercial activities, this position will play a vital role in the continued expansion of the company.
Working on projects ranging from £10k to £250k the successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
• Contact site agents to arrange mutually convenient time to survey existing structures or new completed openings.
• Liaise with the Site agents confirming all agreed details.
• Producing accurate surveys, and drawings if required, to hand to order department.
• Subcontractor quotation analysis and negotiation.
• Placing subcontractor orders.
• Liaise with approved installation teams, confirming all fitting aspects of the particular projects.
If you feel this is the opportunity you’ve been looking forward, please send your c.v. and covering information to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01284 764045
I am just dropping you a line to say many thanks for your excellent service and quality product. You were the only window suppliers who were prepared to take on our sliding door design for which we are very grateful... the house would not be quite the same without them. We had a very slight problem with one of the upstairs windows which was sorted out very promptly to our complete satisfaction. The electrician damaged a wooden internal beading and you replaced that free of charge.